From Route 30
1. Follow Route 30 (also called White Horse Pike or Absecon Blvd.) into Atlantic City.
2. Make a right turn onto Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.
3. Travel on Dr. MLK Blvd through 7 traffic lights.
4. Make a right turn onto Atlantic Avenue.
From Routes 40/322
1. Follow Routes 40/322 (also called Black Horse Pike or Albany Avenue) into Atlantic City.
2. Cross over waterway and go straight, passing a large round monument in the center of the roadway.
3. Make a hard left turn at the next light, onto Atlantic Avenue.
4. Travel for 10 traffic lights. After passing Iowa Avenue, get in the left turn lane to turn into California Avenue. The Church site occupies most of the property on the corner of California Avenue and Atlantic Avenue.
From the Atlantic City Expressway
1. Follow the Atlantic City Expressway into Atlantic City to Atlantic Avenue (3rd traffic light).
2. Make a right turn onto Atlantic Avenue.
3. Travel through 5 traffic lights.
4. The Church is on your right (on corner of California & Atlantic Avenues).