Welcome and Introduction
Located at 15 N. California Avenue in Atlantic City, Our Lady Star of the Sea Regional School serves students of all beliefs in a safe, nurturing environment. The mission of Our Lady Star of the Sea Regional School is to strengthen the integration of Catholic values through academic excellence and service and by instilling respect, encouraging justice and demonstrating compassion to all in our multicultural community.
Registrations are being accepted for students entering Pre-Kindergarten to grade 7.
OLSS School proudly offers:
- Small classes with differentiated individual and small group blended instruction.
- Technology application across the curriculum.
- Art and music programs.
- Unique programs integrated into the curriculum including architecture, creative
writing and life skills.
- Opportunities to participate in mass and prayer services, as well as service projects.
- Teachers dedicated specifically for students with an Individual Education Plan (IEP).
- Intramural sports, team sports and after school clubs.
- Before and after school care.
If you would like more information about Our Lady Star of the Sea School please complete the Inquiry Form below, call the Admissions Office at 609-345-2111, or email the Director of Advancement, Sister Kathleen Nace, at email@example.com
Please contact the Admissions Office at 609-345-2111 to schedule a tour or drop in on a Welcome Wednesday held the second Wednesday of each month from 9:00 .a.m. – 11 a.m.
Welcome Wednesday Schedule
- October 10
- November 14
- December 12
- January 9
- February 13
- March 13
- April 10
- May 8
- June 12
When applying for admissions to Our Lady Star of the Sea School, please be sure to include in your application the following student records and information:
- Copy of most recent report card
- Copy of most recent standardized test results
- Copy of IEP if applicable
Please complete the Application Form online or mail it to the attention of the Admissions Office at Our Lady Star of the Sea School. Applications may also be dropped off at the Main Office during regular school hours.
For more information about OLSS, please contact the Sister Kathleen Nace in the Admissions Office at 609-345-2111 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org .